Saturday, July 20, 2013

Look what we've been up to



Earlier this week, I ran across a listing for a bird bath/water fountain available in San Marcos. As you can tell, we bought it! And OH MY GOODNESS, IT WEIGHS A TON! Or least 250 pounds all together. It came in three pieces. The finial top was easy. Now the bowl and separate pedestal, well, I'm relieved to report that no back aches to be had.


I also found this cute wrought iron bistro set at an estate sale here in town. I knew the woman, who was a retired school teacher and very active locally. Rebecca was especially involved in a "Keep Blanco Beautiful" campaign. I was thinking this morning that she never did see our yard. Especially the back, where we've done so much work. She would have loved our Wildscape. 

No comments:

Post a Comment