Wednesday, June 11, 2014

James catches me in the gardens

Last Saturday, I ran out to Arnosky Family Farm and bought more 'Amazon' dianthus plants from Pamela, one of the coolest women I know. She and I have been friends since our sons were in elementary school together. Which was a long time ago. I digress. Anyway, James and I wanted more of this dianthus because it just blooms and blooms and blooms. No, it's not a native, but we've seen swallowtails nectar on the pink reddish blooms, which you can see in the photos below. James snapped some photos of me planting our new dianthus additions. He also caught me spreading seeds in the Meadow, which I've been doing a lot of lately. It's my newest favorite thing to do in our Wildscape–collect seeds and spread'em around! 





No comments:

Post a Comment