Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Pink irises


http://www.tulipworld.com/bearded-iris-rhizomes/beverly-sills-reblooming-iris.html
In a front bed, white irises and purple irises bloom every spring. The bulbs were planted by the previous owners of our home. I've seen pink irises around town and thought they are so pretty. So I ordered four 'Beverly Sills' bulbs from Tulipworld.com. James just now planted them for me in the same front-yard bed. Oh, I'm hoping they take! Stay tuned. 

P.S. Here's a great video on how to plant these bulbs (oops, I think I need to go redo our planting job): How to Plant Iris: Step-by-Step Gardening








1 comment:

TexasDeb said...

Looking forward to seeing these in bloom and this reminds me I have several irises I want to transplant to sunnier areas where they'll be more likely to bloom! Thank you!

Post a Comment