Monday, June 22, 2009

Not your usual gardening post....

This one's about my cup of latte...

Last month, I bought a frother and have been enjoying homemade lattes. This morning, I did my usual and then dumped in some cinnamon. Then I did a doubletake.... "JAMES! I want to show you something!" I hollered. "Look!"

He peered inside my coffee mug. "Wow," he said, thoroughly amazed. "That's got to be your dad, telling you to have a good day."

Then he went for his camera.

As I drank my latte, the smiley face just got more smiley.

James caught me peering in the mug....

Think I could sell this on eBay?

Have a happy day, y'all!!


3 comments:

Val said...

I love my frother! Makes better lattes than one can buy. Must try cinnamon on top. Usually add chocolate powder. Val

Town Mouse said...

If only it had been the face of the Virgin Mary...Or a Buddha outline...;-> Nicely done!

Kristin said...

I love it when the universe sends you positive signals like that, just sets you up for a GREAT day!

Post a Comment