Wednesday, June 30, 2010

More beds, more additions!

Here we go in the back yard of our Wildscape! More beds, more plants (from Blanco Gardens)....

Salvia coccinea
In the background are blue mistflower that James transplanted from another bed.
We also have passionflower cuttings started along the fence line.

Salvia greggii
Two different colors.

'Longwood Blue'
Caryopteris x clandonensis
I don't think this plant is a native. We bought another (Wildscape "rules" allow a few non-natives) because the one we planted a few years ago is flourishing.

Skullcap (two)
Scutellaria suffrutescens
The skullcap I transplanted from the front to the back (it was getting
swallowed by overbearing savlias) didn't survive. So I bought two more!

Coneflowers (three)


1 comment:

Carolyn ♥ said...

You are simply having way too much fun! And I always enjoy my visits!

Post a Comment