Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Wedding celebration and garden gala

The weather last Saturday was absolutely PERFECT for our 10th anniversary celebration and garden tours. Around 60 or so friends and family dropped by to give us hugs and see our gardens. I wore my wedding dress, and James color coordinated, as you can see. Thank you, everyone, for sharing a very special occasion with us!

Bobby signing our guest book
Daughter Lindsey (far left) came, and Susan and Randy from San Antonio surprised me. I haven't seen them in years!

Butch, Bobby and Dayna (James is visiting with Linda)
Steve and Cheryl 
 Stephen, Ron and James
My Uncle Dudley and Aunt Saza and my mother Marcelle (far right) came, too.
Hi, Linda!

Paul, Kee, Nelda and Buddy    
Me and Shena
My cousin Hudson surprised us and brought Aunt Jeanette (far right)
Mom and Aunt Jeanette
Bobby, Dayna and Butch
Me, David and Shena
Kenneth and Diana
Janie and Cordelia
Carolyn (right) and her friend
Gabby, Lindsey, me and James
A BRIDE AND GROOM attended–Travis and LynEll.

Marian...
David, Wayne and Martha in the Meadow
Jack and Shirley
Cordelia, Marian, Shena and Linda

Cheryl and Doris

Barbara and Joe
Kenneth and Mom (isn't she beautiful?)

HERE'S PAULLLLLLLLLL!
Sue and Larry
Betty and Kip
Our parking engineers, Luke and Peyton
Nelda, Buddy and Kee
Linda and Jerry
Melody and blogger Shirley, who both came from San Antonio! I was so honored.
A glorious time was had by all. Thank you again for coming!         

No comments:

Post a Comment