Wednesday, February 17, 2016

A garden mystery

About a month or so ago, I was in the back yard, tending beds, when I happened to notice these pebbles strewn across a rock stepping stone. Hmm, that's odd, I thought. I decided I'd ask James if he'd put them there because I sure hadn't. Time went by, and I forgot to ask James. 

Yesterday, I noticed them again and made yet another mental note to myself to ask James. Finally, before we turned out the lights last night, I remembered! He had no clue what I was talking about. We went outside this morning, and I showed him. He noticed, that of all the stepping stones, the one with the pebbles was the whitest. What does it all mean? Pebbles on a white rock? I have no idea! Except that it's weird weird weird! I can't think of an animal that would have left them there. Can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment