Friday, August 27, 2021

O wise cenizo AGAIN

Yesterday morning, James and I were discussing the weather. The day's forecast predicted rain. "Lemme go check the cenizo," I said, half joking. Then I peeked out a front window....

"IT'S BLOOMING," I exclaimed, dumbfounded. 

But would it REALLY rain? I waited and waited....


After supper, radar showed a little system out to the west. So I sat outside by the Meadow and waited some more. The wind kicked up, and the oaks rattled. Thunder sounded, too. 
Sure enough, IT RAINED! Okay, okay, it didn't much, but IT RAINED!
Thursday got some wet stuff

And today? More rain forecasted. Sure enough, here came another little system from the west. It just now rained! O wise cenizo, you're right for the third time this summer. Last summer, this same cenizo across the street nailed it THREE TIMES!

More wet stuff this afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment