Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Three years ago today, I married the sweetest man in the world. His name is James Hearn.

In a brief morning ceremony, we exchanged vows in front of my parents and a few friends, right in my (now our) back yard (which is now our Wildscape). Several neighbors walked over from their house to be with us. Ever since that beautiful day, I've been the happiest I've ever been.

Our joy together has spread to our yard, which has turned into a Texas Wildscape. We love planting natives and watching nature respond. This past week, painted buntings and indigo buntings visited our bird feeder, which absolutely thrilled us. Even Lindsey, The Teenager, got excited when she spotted the beautiful painted bunting. Now THAT'S encouraging! "We're going to make a birder out of you yet!" I told her over the phone.

Happy anniversary, James! I love you!!

2 comments:

Lorilee said...

Happy Anniversary!
Blessings,
Lorilee

Kristin Lea said...

Happy Anniversary! In 2 days we have our 1 month! heh-heh!

Post a Comment