Monday, November 10, 2008

Bug eyed

Last night, friends Steve and Cheryl invited us to share supper with their family. Cheryl's a wonderful cook, and the evening was so nice. As we were saying our good nights, Cheryl mentioned that she'd recently visited my blog.

"I really enjoyed your photos," she said. "I've never really paid much attention to the small things, until I looked at your website. The other day when I was out watering, I leaned way down to see what I could see."

Later, I told James what Cheryl had said and how her reaction makes writing this blog so worthwhile. Fulfilling, too. Because that's what I always hope people will do–take time to get on nature's level, watch the drama that truly can unfold there, and walk away with a different perspective, not to mention a lot more appreciation.

No comments:

Post a Comment