Friday, October 4, 2013

Sheryl gets to talk about spiders



Last Wednesday, I gave my first-ever spider presentation using modern technology. In years past, I used hand-held visual, like my big plastic tarantula and large color photos taken from spider calendars (that my brother and his wife gave me years ago every Christmas). Thanks to my iPad and Keynote (an Apple program introduced to me by Commander Ben and akin to PowerPoint), I put together a program for my fellow Texas Master Naturalists with the Highland Lakes chapter. I had a GRAND time, talking about spiders for nearly an hour! 
My brother and his wife gave me this cool spider t-shirt, too. It glows in the dark!

1 comment:

James Hearn said...

Wow! Who's that beautiful woman? Oh, that's my wife! She's so cute, adorable, funny, caring, loving, sensitive, smart.............................................

Post a Comment